– Shutter speed, ISO, aperture, metering, focus
– Lenses and polarizer
– Files format, encoding and storage
– Clarity and white balance
– Five Essential Drone Shots
– Legal considerations and preparation
– Post production, editing Aerial video and pictures
– Video Production, design Principles
You can take as many courses as you want with no additional costs, once you become a member.
Once this course starts, you will get access to a new lesson each week. There are no deadlines, so you can move through the lessons at your own pace.
You will have access to your course material, answers, and classmates for the entire duration of your membership.